Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address and, when necessary, credit card information or data pertinent to your user experience on our website) when you:
- Place an order on our website
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Sign-up for our services, such as RSS feeds, pod-casting, and any other registered services free or otherwise.
We securely maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, and this information is not given to or sold to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Information We Share With Others and Your Privacy Rights
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including web hosting, credit card processing, fulfillment, and shipping. We may provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services. On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so.
We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
- Remember what items are in your Shopping Cart
- Recognize you when you return to our Web site
- Study how our customers navigate through our Web site and which products they request in site searches.
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails necessary to process your order or respond to a request. From time-to-time, we will send promotional e-mails to customers who have purchased products previously to let them know about things that may interest them. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each promotional email.